Friday, January 2, 2009

I have too much time on my hands...




This is his door, and also some free advertising for FastClips.com.

Notice the saran wrap on the door handle, the only indication that something is amiss.

And here it is.. the hell that awaits. My goal was to leave everything exactly how it was, just, well, waterproofed.


For those of you who thought I was just going to wrap up his furniture, oh no. Everything inside every single drawer. I am a dick, and I'm going to hell.


The shelf above his desk, now with 100% more plastic wrap!


The bed was a serious pain in the ass. There was a bunch of crap underneath it, so of course I had to take it all out in order to get the roll underneath. And yes, I wrapped everything I pulled from under his bed, and put it right back where it went.


The nightstand/helmet combo. Note that every single one of his remote controls are individually wrapped.







Part of his bathroom. I didn't want to touch the closet because, well, it'd be even more of a pain in the ass, as there is so much crap in there...


The bathroom... every single thing is wrapped up tight. Individually.


Some detail.




I did not spare the shower from my wrath.




Even the crap on his wall got a makeover.












The first finished roll...


Remember those pens? Yeah, they were a pain in the ass, but worth it.





It's the little things that count. After each piece of this grooming kit was wrapped, the case its self was wrapped as well, and put back neatly in its place.





So that's about it. I'm an asshole, and I'm going to hell. My roommate gets home in a couple of hours and I have no idea if he's going to laugh like crazy or kick my ass. All in all, I went through about two thirds of that saran wrap, and it took around 16 hours or so to accomplish all of this. I'm posting this now because I may only have a couple of hours to live, but I'll do my best to keep this updated. Potentially from a hospital bed.

Feel free to email me with any questions at saranwraphell@gmail.com